Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Optimistic Side of Pessimism at the Beach House

Today is going to be a good day. Yes, the decision has been made so don't bother me with whining and such. I have to work this weekend, actually go on site to do some stuff then clean this house (there may be a pig hiding in here from all the grunting I'm hearing...no, wait...that's me!), mow the yard with the push mower, try and repair the weed eater, replace the garage door opening unit after I grow the two extra arms n hands needed, clean out my shed and make room for the old hooptiemobile, finish the repair of the riding lawn mower, then try and start cleaning the garage - there's not enough time in a weekend to finish the garage. Does anyone remember the words help or volunteer? Nah, doubt it. How about prayer? Would you just say a prayer?

Yes, today is going to be a good day. Don't be surprised if I don't answer the phone. It's on the blink anyway and will probably be on the counter or veranda due to the amount of sweat. Ahhhh, yes it's hot again and I like it! Yep, gonna' go like crazy and if there's a report of a beached whale sited in Saltillo don't worry about it. It'll just be me fallen over behind the push mower. Do me a favor, spray some insect repellent on me, place my four arms and hands across my chest, and just leave the carcass as a monument that might inspire other lard asses to lose weight! Damn it all, today is going to be a good day I said!!! The coffee pot just quit working and my toe was stubbed on the way to get a cup when my flip flop blew out. But! I have a spare coffee maker! Now where did it go? Probably hiding somewhere with my good dress flip flops. Later y'all.

"When life hands you lemons make a mean ass margarita!"
~Laundry Witch

No comments: