Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Monday, September 24, 2007

Need a New Homepage?


Using iGoogle as a home page gives me a chance to browse many things in seconds. You can click on the above example and it will expand to full size. Just click the back arrow to return here. Email is readily available and updates periodically. More important top center is my Bible verse of the day. The weather is there and will give current conditions or the latest forecast. I can reference the latest news and check on some of my favorite sites. Another nice feature is the Google banner at the top is the search engine and it also has a custom background called beach. BTW, you can tell this was posted early morning because the sun is rising. It changes throughout the day. Kewl, huh?

Got a Google account? You can set this up in minutes. Need a Google account? Email me, I have several invitations left.

"Be happy. It's one way of being wise."
~Colette

No comments: