Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Friday, September 21, 2007

Late Night Prayer

It's been an extremely long day of fighting Microsoft Outlook and shut down issues in Vista. I hate Windows Defender. And my knowledge of Outlook is limited because I use GMail. Thank the Good Lord, Google has an extensive help site concerning the combining of GMail and Outlook. Microsoft certainly doesn't have a DAMN thing to help with issues surrounding problems with these two applications.

Dear Lord,

Thank you for the many wonderful blessings during my time
here on earth. My two awesome, loving daughters have
seen me through many hard times alongside Your unwavering
love and care for all of us. You have been so good to me.
It's nice to realize every friend I have is a good person.
I hope and pray that you permit me a few years of life
that will consist of a peaceful state while in retirement.
I also pray the day comes in my lifetime where Windows
is no longer the way I make a living. Please oh please,
Dear Lord, grant me the grand and wonderful possibility
that Guild Wars will one day run resident in Linux. Please
grant me enough lifetime to kill at least a few Charr if
GW ever does become available for Linux or BSD. I am your
humble unworthy servant. Please bless our Troops fighting
for our freedom.

Amen


“The question isn't at what age I want to retire, it's at what income.”
~George Foreman

No comments: