Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Saturday, June 09, 2007

The Thirty Second DJs Ride Again

Today was a good day. Doctor's appointment was encouraging, the weather was hot, but not as humid as forecast, traveled several hundred miles today without incident after spending the night with a great friend, and am home napping between sessions of Guild Wars. There are two computers on the bench doing updates and they are responding nicely to recent changes.

Neal and I sat last night and listened to music while working on his laptops. He has a killer sound system and a 60" Mitsubishi Whammajamma Mega Screen TV. Nice to be in Tishomingo County and out in the country. Birds were singing last night. It's quiet there. Neal has been an awesome, awesome friend for a long time. He drives a 1947 Chevrolet pickup truck that's just too kewl. Well, that's one of his vehicles. He's into cars and shows the truck a good bit winning most of the time. CC, his wife, was away. She's kewl too. Nice evening after a long, hard day in the road.

This morning I stopped by Lisa's for coffee. The Laundry Witch came in and they needed to leave on a shopping trip. Pity the poor clerks, lol. Great coffee and they always make me laugh. LW has a crisis going about getting her car waxed. I slipped out before she volunteered me.

Nice to slow down some. Tomorrow it's back to the grind to meet deadlines. Goodnight and have a pleasant tomorrow.

"A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails."
~Roberts

No comments: