Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Monday, June 25, 2007

Just 5 More Minutes, Okay Okay How About 4?

Gamers beware, there's a 12 step program coming. Interesting article over at ArsTechnica. Gamers seem to be a subset of internet addicts. Hey we have one step down already, we know how to drink coffee. I'm not so sure this isn't carrying it a little too far. They talk a lot about the "parents" and how they will be asked to deal with it. Well, what about the parents parents? Most people I know that play GuildWars ARE parents. Sheesh!

I must go now...and get out my Palm PDA to schedule work for today so I can see how many hours are leftover that can be used playing my favorite online game before beddybye. Gee, this new exercise walking thing is sure taking up time that could be spent killing monsters, conquering kingdoms and vanquishing the evil one and his servants. Oh well, no one ever said it would be easy. Thanks for the tip Ashby and y'all have a decent Monday.

"Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to play online games and they won't bother you for weeks."
~Billy Wobblynife

No comments: