Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Monday, June 18, 2007

Moma Cass Sang a Song

Today is Monday. Ask me how I know, c'mon ask me, ask me! For two weeks I've had work planned for today and this morning before 7:30AM two emergencies have showed up and one is over 50 miles away. I even verified the scheduled work yesterday. Hopefully patience and tolerance can be exercised. When people are down and can't compute it makes for complications, especially when all their business is done online. Sometimes Monday gets you and on rare occasions it turns out to be just another day in the week.

Waiting on the dryer to finish and then it's road time. The cell phone is turned on and working. Hang in there. Tuesday starts just after midnight.

"Monday Monday, can't trust that day,
Monday Monday, sometimes it just turns out that way
Oh Monday morning, you gave me no warning of what was to be
Oh Monday Monday, how could youleave and not take me."

~Mamas & Papas

No comments: