Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Great Around the World, Out n Out, All Seeking Mouse Hunt

A buddy of mine has lost her mouse. No doubt it was in her laptop bag when I worked on it. Actually I worked on two laptops and may have put it in the wrong bag. A phone call will be made. So writing about meeses today came to mind.

I use a Logitech G5. When I can afford it and find one on someone's shelf I'll buy another. This is an awesome laser mouse that has been around for over a year. It has been superseded by some other model, but I want another one just like this one. No it is not wireless and my ZBoard keyboard is also a wired device. Gamer mentality. Anyway, here's a good review - Barry's Rigs n Reviews.



That little orange tray thangy in the picture is the box of weights that comes with it. You can adjust the weight to your comfort level and this device feels good in the hand. If you're a gamer buy one of these devices. Ashby Rhett Culpepper, III, Esq., Jr., endorses this whammajamma product too. The 'G' is supposed to stand for gamer, but I think GREAT is more appropriate.

Anyone else have a great mouse to endorse? Use the comments.

“The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.”
~Jon Hammond

No comments: