Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Daddy is a Happy Boy!

It was a pleasant day. Beagle, Mudslingr, Forest and Ashby came by and we ate shrimp forever. 10lbs split five ways is a lotta food. It was just about as good as it gets. Verdana and Uncle Snake sent 6lbs of Mello Joy whole bean coffee and we had some Boca Java (try the Bananas Foster - it'll make your tongue slap yo brains out!) that Beagle and Mud gifted on a recent birthday. Caffeine and food. Of course there was some Guild Wars played. I was sorta' out of it after eating and everyone let me nap. Nice to have such friends. Thank you, thank you. Y'all are the bomb!

To both families that had weddings yesterday: please forgive me. Something came up and I could not get away. It involved a visit from out of town and the situation would not permit my getting away long enough to attend either function. My panic attack was barely tolerable anyway, lol.

"Love seems the swiftest but it is the slowest of all growths. No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they have been married a quarter of a century."
~Mark Twain

No comments: