Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Saturday's Update

Yes, yes the beach house is still around. The template used for this site has some corruption and it is almost 100% again. As mentioned for years new pages for this site are being developed. Just had to slow down and redo some critical components. This is a work in progress that may become live very soon.

I apologize to the person that knocked on the door yesterday and was not greeted. Being in the throes of a really nasty cold you really didn't want me to open it anyway. Not because of the potential of spreading germs, but because of the whineyboy syndrome. Being sick is NOT desirable. I know, my friends have told me this over and over again. Besides, my ability to get out of bed was like a sloth climbing down from a tree.

Thanks to everyone that posted a comment about the Dingulars. Thanks for the emails. Please keep commenting about these lying, rude people.

"He who trims himself to suit everyone will soon whittle himself away."
-Raymond Hull

No comments: