Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Monday, December 04, 2006

Back Pain and Slightly Lower

Nice to wake up this morning with only a slight Flexiril hangover. Great drug that eases back pain, but it is one of my least favorite to take due to the dazed and confused afteshock experienced the next day. I really don't know if it relaxes muscles or just knocks you out so you can't move and that enhances the recovery process.

Ahhhh, Monday. There's a slight chill in the air, the sun is shining ever so bright and there's only 7 more days to work this week. Several tasks have to be performed and then a trip home to finish stuff left undone this weekend.. Sometime during the day I have to walk. Have to return to the doctor next week and he's probably not gonna' be happy with my lardbutt. Lose weight; easier said than done.

There is something computerese happening that has floored me. I've mentioned it before and it looks like taxing of online gaming assets is a real possibility. Say it ain't so!!!!! Please, someone wake me up from this nightmare. This is so far beyond absurd my mental facilities break down in just nano seconds when considering the how and why.

Let's see, the horses' asses we elected can't find time to punish the spyware creeps, but they can tax non-tangibles won in a game!?!?! Damn it boys and girsl in the legislative branch!! It's virtual money and goods. Virtual I say!!! IT'S NOT REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What will the fools tax next? Air? Thoughts?

It's now time to hobble to the vehicle and start the day. Sure am awake after reading about the above topic.

"In the absence of justice, what is sovereignty but organized robbery?"
-St. Augustine

No comments: