Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Time is on My Side?

Received an email that has an excellent question: Why do some posts show up late in the day?. Thanks for the email, Cal. The answer is they are not actually showing up late. Usually, I try to post before leaving in the morning. This is not always possible. The time stamp at the bottom is when this post was initiated. Sometimes I get in a hurry and leave it up. Then in the process of testing a machine, I may edit and finish later in the day. It has nothing to do with my fine, fine host. Blogger is very prompt about posting and also very reliable. One of the best free services on the web . Google owns Blogger. Enough said.

Now for some self promotion. If you get bored or need something to pass a few minutes, please click on one of the archives. Thanks to all the great people that use Cybersouth-FTSBH as their home page. This certainly helps the count. Get a friend to check us out. There will be more possum lore soon and Hamboni is way overdue for an appearance. Got a question? How about a funny pet story? Or a snickering workplace goof? Email me.

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."
-Winston Churchill (smart man he was...)

No comments: