Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Site n Life Update

Due to changes in medication and various other little goodies taking place my ability and desire to post have been lax. This should change in the next few days. If things go okay on Wednesday my next scheduled doctor's appointment will be in about 6 weeks.

Finally got all my VA stuff online done and some meds ordered again. I'll refrain from further comment at this time. Just glad it can be done online instead of that crazy telephone thing. My fingertips are just too fat, lol.

Please bear with me. I am behind on everything. Efforts are being made to arrive at my normal level of abnormal-ness. Hey, say a prayer for me. Heck, make it for all Veterans.

"Diseases of the soul are more dangerous and more numerous than those of the body."
-Cicero

No comments: