Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Sunday, September 26, 2004

More early morning browsing

Melancholy morning. Several friends are undergoing life experiences and I have spent time in prayer for them and myself. What do you pray for? Seriously. I pray to be a better man, have more patience - especially with those that think they know everything and haven't a clue as to what life is really about, gratitude for my many blessings, my family and friends, and forgiveness of my sins.

My Father passed away in 1998 and he is still with me. Been on my mind a lot lately. Want to emulate him as much as possible. He was truly one of the good guys. This has nothing to do with geekdom maybe...but then it may.

Enough already. I've become maudlin. Time to prepare for an afternoon of work! Everyone enjoy Sunday and please mention me if you pray.

"Deep down in me I knowed it was a lie, and He knowed it. You can't pray a lie - I found that out."
-Mark Twain

No comments: