Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Great Google Moogle

After using Gmail for several months, it is about to come out of beta test stage. It is hard to find anything wrong with this Google application. There are several plugins for this great web-based email service. One I use is Gmail Notifier. This sits quietly in your system tray and lets you know when new mail arrives. It even has a small window that opens and tell you the originator. Kewl, huh?

If anyone needs a gmail account I still have a few invitations left. Let's see, I use Blogger and Gmail. Both are owned by Google. Guess that makes me a Google-ite or a Google-ist. Anyway Google my Moogle, Noogle. Then we'll go somewhere and dance to the Booga-loogle. Must go, need rest. Think I shall snoogle in front of the TVoogle.

"A ruffled mind makes a restless pillow."
Charlotte Bronte

No comments: