Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Digital cable and air conditioning rock!

Nice easy day today. My landline phone is on the blink and it is muggy outside. The battery is recharging on the cell phone and I am seriously considering grilling a chicken beast. Have to clean house and also make sure that the sofa doesn't float off by staying prone on it. Like to get more done, but the sofa worries me. May be Hamboni is playing tricks or the flashbacks they warned us about have actually happened. It's afternoon and there may be another pot of java in my immediate future. Think I'll have some awesome Odyssey coffee and light the charcoal.

Everyone please enjoy their afternoon of computing using XP, Win2K, OS10, 98SE, SuSe, FreeBSD, Mandrake, Red Hat, Debian, DOS, or any other operating system. Shoot! Happy computing even to the Windows ME users.

"Can't we just all get along?"
-Rodney King

No comments: