Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Monday, December 01, 2003

Dumber than a box of rocks

Okay I did something last night that I need not do again. I tried to watch the 'Big 2003 Awards' thangy on VH1. Wanted to see Matchbox 20 and Shania Twain perform. Both of these performances were stellar. Cheesy Bill Maher (a worm of a human being that should win the faux intellectual award for life) introduced Natalie Maines as the winner of most outrageous statement of the year award. She continued to make horrible statements and apparently doesn't know when to shut her ugly, smarmy, dumbass mouth! Why give this award anyway? It's like giving an award for the best mass murderer. Lord help us!

Please consider the next statement carefully. DON'T BUY DIXIE CHICKS CDs!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope these unAmerican jerks move to Iran or France where they belong. God knows the strongest, bravest country in the world doesn't need their likes drumming up hatred. It's my right to say what I feel just like this horrible, little, smelly, evil person. I mentioned my dislike of liberal buttheads in the first post ever made at this site. If you support the Dixie Chicks and other such liberals, please leave now and don't bother coming back. There's nothing here for you.

If you endorse the freedom we enjoy, support our President and our country you might be interested in these sites: Action America or Right Nation.

"And so, my fellow americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man."
John F. Kennedy (1917 - 1963), Inaugural address, January 20, 1961 (Shouldn't the liberals try to emulate one of their heroes? I guess not...)

No comments: