Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Auld Lang Sinewave

2003 hasn't been one of my better years, but it was great to be alive and involved in all the things surrounding me. Technology had a weird year. Still can't believe that Linux Red Hat was so close to getting a fair market share and then turned their back on home PC users. Free BSD, here we come! Do like the fact that hardware prices are good. The lepers at RIAA finally got a slap for being horse-turd Nazis that are hell bent on making people miserable. I certainly hope all you wimps that gave in and paid these jerks are feeling really stupid now - you are! TechTV added new shows and the staff members are really entertaining as well as being informative. We got Saddam! Osama, your next. My sister site, Southern-phried is up and running and has many good people involved. I am addicted to emoticons, especially the ones that blow up n stuff. And this post is proof positive that I can ramble with the best! Happy New Year!

"The unexamined life is not worth living."
-Socrates

No comments: