Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Friday, December 26, 2003

I hates shoppin', me precious!

K, changed comments some. Sorry, no smilies there now. Since negative comments were zero the green may stay for a while. Don't be suprised if it lightens up a few shades over the next few days. Change is a good thing.

Am dragging out to the place where evil dwells in a few minutes - the mall (just heard a horror story about the traffic there today). Have to meet some friends there and pick up a hard drive for David and Michelle's Media PC. We are rebuilding this one to serve the home theater system in their media room. It's Polk Audio, Onkyo, Carver, Sony Vega, etc. Nice combination of great names in the home theater world. They are really good friends and I'll suffer those rude urchins and their older brothers and sisters to help 'em out.

"I'm a man, I can change, if I have to, Amen!"
-Man's Prayer, Possum Lodge

No comments: