Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Sunday, December 21, 2003

I hear reindeer love calls

Nothing pleases me more concerning Cybersouth than to hear from folks. I have an email addy dedicated to this site and the comments have been a blast. I occasionally look back a few weeks to check and see if there are comments in older posts. For instance, it's neat to see my Fellow Tishomingo Countians, Brenda, Sonya and Kim are checking this out. If there is any way possible please enter a name. Make something up. Just easier to refer to comments if there is a name attached. If you have to be nameless that's okay. Been there, done that!

Just a few days n the old red-suited dude will be sliding down chimneys. Hope he's good to everyone. My family and friends are safe and happy. Like it when things are that way. Here's a really neat gift for the geek in your life --> Binary Watch. Might not get here for Christmas, but will be the hit of a New Year's geekfest! Safe shopping and all that to ya!

"There is no benefit in the gifts of a bad man."
-Euripides (484 BC - 406 BC), Medea, 431 B.C.

No comments: