Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Sunday, November 30, 2003

On getting in the way of a well planned road trip...

The Laundry Witch just messaged me and said get off my lazy butt and post. What's that stuff in turkey that makes you sleep? Tryptophan? Well it was rampant here yesterday. The couch monster is in league with it too. K, saw some great DVDs yesterday, acted like I cleaned the house and put up the Christmas tree. Then my oldest daughter and her husband came by for a visit.

They are up from Baton Rouge and are sequestered at the ex's house due to a huge family get together. So I was able to spend a few hours with them and it was absolutely great!! They won't be here for Christmas. It's Jay's parents' turn since they were here last year. Come the 1st week in February I dare anyone or anything to get in the way of my first visit to Baton Rouge since they moved there.

Enough is enough. Have vacation days I will lose and that WILL not happen. Seems like something always comes up to trash my planned time off. So, other family members, work associates, the hidden agenda planners of the days of my life, all meteorologists, you are on notice. Screw with me the first week in February, 2004, and I won't be the last one to die! That's it! Happy trails! Hope to be back tomorrow!

"Never forget what a man says to you when he is angry."
-Henry Ward Beecher (1813 - 1887)

No comments: