Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Frodo oh Frodo, wherefore art thou?

Attendance at the local movie theater will be lacking tonight. For the past two years my youngest daughter , her husband and I have seen the Lord of the Rings movies on opening night. It has been great fun. Paid somebody the first year to stand in line for the tickets. Last year we saw a wedding proposal in the theater before the movie that got a standing ovation. But, I've too many computers on my dining room table and floor.

Due to my haphazard approach to life and irresponsible attitude during my "younger" years a self imposed guilt trip exists. Came in tonight and fell asleep early so now it's time to hiho hiho. I digress. Everyone have a happy Return of the King opening day!

"Strive to utilize time efficiently, but do not let time rule."
-Billy Wobblynife

No comments: