Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Saturday, November 08, 2003

Yada yada wif a to be continued

Missed posting last night. Am languishing slovenly in bed trying to let the flu run it course. Dr. John said, "Rest my boy, and stay away from stress for a few days." So I am staying horizontal today. Work planned tomorrow, n it'll be taken in slow stride. I see a flu shot in my near future. Here in our corner of paradise the weather is awesome. I have the windows open and am enjoying watching the birds out of my bedroom window that faces south over the patio. Even though ailing it's great to enjoy life. Grab a loved one and give them a kiss. It'll make your day glow better. Will try and post about longhorn, etc. laytor.

"One of the signs of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important."
- Bertrand Russell

No comments: