Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Evil Smelly Things

Sorry about tirade mode. Cheesy people really irk me. The jerks at Gator are so chickensh-- they have changed their name. What a bunch of idiots. The RIAA approached some fellow nerdlings in Amory, MS, about a 30 minute drive southeast of Tupelo. They warned them to stop uploading their 4000+ library. Asswipes! This is an organization that is hell bent on resurrecting the Spanish Inquisition. If you go into the RIAA (or Gator!) board room there are probably swastikas on the walls! They should pray to Hitler and Satan every night and thank them that I probably won't be elected Ruler of the Known Universe. I'd have 'em all horsewhipped and flung into a volcano!

Somehow I have to get out of this state of mind. Guess I'll go home and try and evict that evil smelling thing that has taken up residence in the back of my garage. Stress relief for a geek...

"When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900)

No comments: