Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

The Soapbox

Back years ago, I stopped reading Charlie Daniels blog, the Soapbox. The exact cause slips my mind and I don't have time to search the archives and find the reason. It doesn't matter anyway. As with ALL true citizens of this great nation he has a right to his beliefs. So do you. Mine happen to be conservative, moderately right-wing and I am a Christian. So is Charlie. If you value this nation and are troubled by current events, the idiotic news media (excuse me FoxNews - y'all aren't on that list), recent terrorist threats, etc., you might be interested in Mr. Daniels opinions. Take a look at the above link.

Thanks EdC for reminding me that while many of us have similar opinions we can just disagree occasionally.

"Sometimes people call me an idealist. Well, that is the way I know I am an American. America is the only idealistic nation in the world."
~Woodrow Wilson

No comments: