Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Oh, What a Night!

LAN party at the Feleicia mega crib was astounding! We gathered and enjoyed geekdom to the fullest. Great food (yes, there was homemade ice cream with originally distilled vanilla extract - thanks Shannon - keep doing it) and great food for days! Alliance guilds showed up and Guild Wars bad guys were bashed big time. Thank you Tina for the awesome dip, thank you JK for the fruit Trifle, and thanks Ashy for ribs, assistance, etc. A special thanks goes out to everyone that showed up physically and via internet. Axe, you were the hit of the evening...humor from the British Isles is always funny. Thank you Uncle Snake for getting a 'PC Guild Wars ready' for JK. Soooo much appreciation to Mudslingr and Beagle for attending and making everyone happier and more knowledgeable (also, the loan of a great grill!). Thanks out to Rob for his Uber guidance. Brandon you did a fantastic job. Thank you again FeleciaB for hosting and cleaning my nasty-nasty MERC keyboard. Laxen, your tallness is always appreciated with strategery and our new players certainly contributed. Yes, a good time was had by all!!!!!!!!! I truly needed this gathering!

See y'all and more guild fanatics on the 4th of July! Later!

"Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone."
~G.B. Stern

4 comments:

beagle said...

It was so great to see everyone! :)

Red Dragon said...

I remember way back when I had computers I could play Guild Wars on.....then they broke and my best friend was gonna fix em...

Dock said...

Well, your friend is broke...and can't afford to buy food much less parts for PCs. Work has been slow and the reason this gathering was so important is that I nneded a few hours to fight the depression. I'll get back on them this evening. It's certain one needs a new motherboard and I can't remember about the other one. I have to stay up all night remoting in to networks so it'll be back on the bench. Will talk to you Tuesday and maybe have some better news. My apologies for letting you down.

feleciab said...

I had a great time. As always, it was great to get together with friends, guildmates, and or family.
Props, goes out to Mike for the Ribs and Cole slaw. Shannon the Ice cream was AWESOME! The Truffle desert was to die for JK!
I cannot wait for the Fourth of July.
Please let me know if yall want to get together and have another LAN party then or not.
Will see evryone on GW!
Dragons Rule!