Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Oh Yes, Laughter is The Best Medicine, Sometimes

Has there ever been a case of death by stomach virus? Anyway, my friend EdC sent this and I have laughed my can off between the trips back and forth to that little room. It reminds me of my own early mornings. Be sure your sound is not muted See what you think:



EDIT: It's later in the day and I called the doctor (they are crammed full of people with the same stomach problem). They recommended some medicine which I had in the cabinet. Actually think I am feeling better!

Is the video funny or what?

"Mirth is God's medicine. Everybody ought to bathe in it."
~Henry Ward Beecher

3 comments:

beagle said...

LOVE IT!

Grasshoppa said...

Great vid! Glad you're feeling better. Call me on my cell. upgraded phone and need your number back (wasn't on SIM card).

feleciab said...

Love it!