Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Friday, April 30, 2010

No Pane

This is ridiculous. Bad weather the the damned glass people could care less. Won't be back until next week. Since they are double windows, I can pull one out of another that's not broken and have security plus weather protection. Burns my butt, but there's been times I've let people down. They may be trying. Sometimes our best efforts just aren't good enough and we have to accept and go on with life. Besides, after all that has happen to me this year, this is minor. Can you tell I took my blood pressure meds about 45 minutes ago? LOL!

Have a casual weekend. I will be working...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey your blog design is very nice, clean and fresh and with updated content, make people feel peace and I always like browsing your site.

- Norman