Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I Gotta' Fever and the Only Cure is...Mo Motivation (or Coinage)!

Left this morning around 5:15AM and there was a backhoe sitting in front of my garage. Apparently, they dropped it off last night. Since I crashed early sleep muffled the noise. Maybe today I will be able to put all this behind me. Such a loss. Such horrible timing. Really didn't need sold finished products going up in flames, literally. Gosh, don't remember whining this much when the El Camino was stolen.

Trying to drum up business and also get caught up. Reason I am sitting at a wifi hot spot in Corinth, Ms, (Sub-Way) waiting on a client at 6:30 in the morning. Gonna' try and go by Dana's for a haircut and at least quit looking like gorilla mode is the tactical op of the day.

Enough, will try further to turn around this whine trend tomorrow. Later n stay casual.

"Drag your thoughts away from your troubles... by the ears, by the heels, or any other way you can manage it."
~Mark Twain

3 comments:

Grasshoppa said...

hope she's happy with the machine, brutha!

Ashby Rhett Culpepper Jr. III Esq. said...

Kinda OT but new nVidia Drivers again already!

Mudslingr said...

If Mother Nature will work in my favor, I should be over there Saturday morning to take care of the yard. Bringing lawn mowers and a chain...anything else you can think of just let me know.