Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Friday, October 02, 2009

Hi Ho Hi Ho, Off to Bed I Go

It was a long day. Everything schedule-wise blew up, but some tasks were accomplished. Nothing has dropped out, just moved to a different time. Monday will be busy for sure. Gosh it's nice to know my weird change in sleep cycle won't bother me tomorrow since I can work during the night hours and sleep a little late Saturday. Insomnia sucks. I've experienced it all my life even as a small child. Yes, I know there are drugs. Have several varieties. I hate taking them. Even the 714 Quaalude blues didn't bother me. Not my thing during the purple haze years.

Speaking of sleep, it's time for another 2-3 hour "nap." Later!

"Sleep is the interest we have to pay on the capital which is called in at death; and the higher the rate of interest and the more regularly it is paid, the further the date of redemption is postponed."
~Arthur Schopenhauer

No comments: