Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

ARGGGGHHHHHH!

I really wish I had bundles of money. There would be a bonfire and EVERY piece of computer equipment I own would be in it. It is so tiring to try and keep everything up and running. No network, no Wifi. This really sucks. Please don't even ask me about TEAMSPEAK! It is on my last nerve and I may never purchase another piece of Linksys equipment forever. If you are thinking about calling to straighten me out, don't. I'll invite you to a fistfight and you better bring a large caliber weapon. Really folks, this has gotten through to me bigtime and I need your support not any smart ass remarks. Don't like it? Build your own server and see how much fun it is to pay the cost of keeping it online 24/7 and constantly upgrading components.I have spent all evening trying to resolve these issues.

And if you sure enough want an apocalyptic style bitch fight just mention switching to that garbage POS - Ventrilo. It sucks. Having a 'fasting' doctor's appointment in the morning isn't helping. Who knows? Tomorrow may see better results. Please don't call unless it is a true emergency. I don't have time to chew the fat or listen to jokes.

"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."
W.C. Fields

No comments: