Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sleep, It's Recommended

Kay made a comment yesterday about sleep may help cure what ails me. I've certainly not lacked in that department. At least when sleeping the coughing seems to subside. Believe me, it hurts like the dickens when you cough. This has to stop. I spend all my life healthy as a horse. Then as I've grown older, I've grown larger. They have to be connected. Hate it, but exercise is curtailed for a few days until this passes. Besides, it's cold out side! Tomorrow night's low is forecast as 12 degrees. That's cold for Mississippi. Think the recommended treatment will be followed. Stay home, stay prone, drink lotsa liquids and don't breathe on other humans. I think the meds might as well be placebos. The war going on in my stomach is not pretty. Maybe tomorrow we will return to things techno and Guild Wars.

Thanks everyone for the encouragement and positive wishes. The toothbrush will once again be hurled into the trash and the two new cans of spray Lysol will be empty the moment fever is not present. Being sick sucks on soooo many levels! Outta' here n back to bed.

"Why do we alienate ourselves so much from our bodies? It's that big piece of machinery attached to your head."
~Carrie Latet

No comments: