Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Changes, Not Only a Good David Bowie Song...

I am humbled beyond that which can be put in words. I am grateful for the enthusiastic support. Looking for alternatives since reading your comments.

How would you feel about making this site, with possibly a new address, an absolutely free forever subscription? Don't know if that can be done here, but investigating. You'd have to fill out a very short, not too nosy form one time. Of course, there will be the legal rider informing you that the data will be retained for the sole purpose of entering the site and never used for other purposes. It'd be name and email addy - no addresses, phone numbers or ANY personal info required. If that is too much a nuisance speak up and let me know.

If the address does change this page will be used as a referral so you won't have to go looking around or even change your bookmark. Cybersouth, from the Saltillo Beach House, occupies the number 1 and 2 slots of Google Search for the word Cybersouth. Hate to give that up! LOL! Took a long time to get there. Please let me know what you think.

Thanks to everyone for the awesome comments and phone calls. As most of you know I live alone, there hasn't been a significant other in my life for many years and I live for the the opportunity to work and play. Just a big kid here; Peter Pan Syndrome run amuck or amok if you're a Trekkie. I take your friendship seriously and it gives me great pride that all of you are so well mannered and smart.

Many have known me for a long time. There are personal problems, health issues, work availability, etc., that pressure me to strive for change. In my failures it still gives me strength to know that God has blessed me so much. You'd think someone that spent 2 years in Vietdamnnam could adjust to confrontations of any kind, huh? Well, God does not drive the vehicle called Earth that way. Life has to go on (at least until the big dirt nap) and fubars continue to haunt most of us.

So, these things said, I am rethinking the beach house situation. Again your concern has lifted my very low spirit. Please give me a few more days to sort many things banging around in my head. Hey, those rats that live in outhouses have nothing on me.

No comments: