Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Thursday, January 15, 2009

A PC Person Speaks

My repeated outcries for iDarth to retire are being answered for the worst possible reason. He is fighting cancer. Steve Jobs announced a 6 month sabbatical yesterday with Tim Cook stepping in as the head exec at Apple. It's a known fact I think Jobs is holding back Apple's potential as a major player in the computer market. I don't really care about the iPhone nor the iPod. Neither will ever reside at the beach house. Yet if Apple, as a company, employs the right strategy and becomes competitive in pricing I might consider purchasing one of their desktop computers. Oh yeah, they have to quit telling lies on TV too. It would be nice to have one of their computers to study and learn the OS in order to include them in my portfolio of service. Steve Jobs has been in my prayers. He's supposed to be...it says so in the Bible. Hopefully the time off will help him recover. Just because I don't especially like his handling of business affairs doesn't mean I want the dude to die. Want more info? Read about iDarth at ZDNet.

If you talk to me today don't expect a long winded conversation. Throat still hurts and coughing brings on astronomical sights. We won't even talk about what the meds are doing to my gastrointestinal area. Hey, my problems will most likely subside. Say a prayer for Mr. Jobs. He's the one that is really sick.

"We judge others by their behavior. We judge ourselves by our intentions."
~Percy

No comments: