Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Reflections: Today's News

ABC TV is banned at the beach house. The recent flurry about all the employees being ordered not to wear flag lapel pins or things red, white and blue has put me off this bunch of traitors. Last time I looked around it still seemed like I was living in the US of A. Now I am beginning to wonder. Anyway, I hope ABC TV goes to ratings hell and never recovers. Their programming sucks anyway. Google for 'ABC bans flag' and read the thousands of articles.

Well, shucks. How can I let Obama's latest posturing go without saying something? He wants to 'talk' to the goofballs in Iran and 'discuss' the missile launch they performed yesterday. Talk my ass! I don't think saber rattling will even do any good. These idiots WILL strike. Count on it. That "Imadinnerjacket" jerk running this backwards country should be the first to see Allah. If they want to enslave their women, perform unnatural acts with God knows what, hate EVERYONE that doesn't believe in their god plus want us dead and also stay in the dark ages concerning civilization that is their right and privilege. DON'T threaten me or my country in the process. Homey don't play that game. No fear. The beach house is ready. Thanks out to Cmonk for the funny nickname that befits Iran's latest incarnation of Hitler. What is the proper spelling anyway? Sure varies across the net.

Oh yes, in case someone hasn't picked up on it, word is out around the beach house this Obama guy is horrible. Even Jesse Jackson had negative remarks about him, lol! Then Rev Jackson did an Obama flip and tried to get out of it. If you are so ignorant that you can't see why you shouldn't vote for this guy then you are probably not reading this page. That works for me. And hey, what is with all this foul language on TV? Do these creeps think it's cute or trendy? It's not. Can we say, no respect?

Enough negativity. Time to take meds and get over a rough day. It's possible another rough one awaits just before dawn. Pray for me, please. Pray for our country, please.

"Each man must for himself alone decide what is right and what is wrong, which course is patriotic and which isn't. You cannot shirk this and be a man. To decide against your conviction is to be an unqualified and excusable traitor, both to yourself and to your country, let men label you as they may."
~Mark Twain (Can I get an Amen!?!?!)

No comments: