Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Saturday, July 12, 2008

As Miss Scarlett says, "I juz hate it when it's sticky!"

Sometimes life just sucks. All I want to know is WHEN the nuclear strike is going to be deployed with the beach house as the primary target? I am possibly more frustrated than ever before...well, there was that era when the Vietnamese as a nation tried to kill me. Everything I touch has blown up this week and it's about to get old. My huge investment in the gaming machine is possibly gone with the wind. It won't post. Does anyone need an ex-computer-blower-upper as an employee? Please contact me. Hell, there's always aluminum cans on the side of the road. Probably cut my hand off if gathering them today.

The whiner is leaving the building.

"One cannot too soon forget his errors and misdemeanors; for to dwell upon them is to add to the offense."
~Henry David Thoreau (Wow, am I trying to wrap the old brain around this perspective!)

No comments: