Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Thursday, March 06, 2008

The Real in Reality

EdC, the extraordinary philosopher from Texas, sent a link that was prefaced by a note to ignore the fact that it was a segment from the Oprah show. I'm glad he mentioned this because it might have tempted me to pass up a very inspirational 11 minutes & 32 seconds. Just take the time to sit and watch, you'll probably be a better person in under 12 minutes. Thanks Ed.

Dr. Randy Pausch

The actual video will not share to Cybersouth so please click on the name listed above and it will take you to the video. Please remember you need 11.5 minutes to watch it. Again, it's worth 12 minutes of your day. Click on the good doctor's name and take a look.

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

No comments: