Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Browsers Continued

Opera is a nice fast browser. It has been used on occasion over the last several days. Quick, pretty and sufficient. Sorry, either I am a creature of habit or there is something better about Firefox. Love the bookmark toolbar and ease of customizing in Firefox. So, even though I leave Internet Explorer 7 as the default browser, Firefox will remain my avenue to the internet. Be nice to see Firefox 3. Just a few more days. Usage has created some prejudice. IE7 is not a bad browser, but I feel more secure using Firefox. It suits me.

Here are some links to various web browsers:





Get Firefox


Get Flock

Opera

Internet Explorer 6

Internet Explorer 7 (for XP and Vista only, sorry)





Have you updated your browser lately? If you want to keep the bad guys away, might be a good idea to do that. Later.

"Ink smears, as thoughts sometimes do."
~Emme Woodhull-Bäche

No comments: