Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Saturday, February 24, 2007

On the Road

Why a vacation? Come July of this year celebrates the last one which took place 30 years ago at the mouse house in Orlando. It's time. I have 5 techs standing by, am taking my laptop and my cell phone. I'll only be a phone call away. If you are on a monthly maintenance schedule then remoting in is not a problem. Those customers that want remote maintenance during this time period, please call or email me. The software is a no charge item and is easy to install. Do this soon, ETD is less than a week.

TIme to go study the test for the motorcycle endorsement. Later.

"We hit the sunny beaches where we occupy ourselves keeping the sun off our skin, the saltwater off our bodies, and the sand out of our belongings."
~Erma Bombeck

No comments: