Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Celtic Woman II

Sat down for a while last night and watched the new Celtic Woman DVD. My limited ability to describe how this music moves me is sad, because it reaches inside and touches my very soul. Overwhelming and an emotional flight of fantasy comes to mind. Here's my favorite - Send Me a Song. Lisa Kelly rocks my gypsy soul. What a tremendous voice. She is only one of six. Here's one with all of them - Spanish Lady. And Mairead smokin' the violin is awesome - The Butterfly. Yep, I like them a lot. Please remember that I had a pet dinosaur named Pink Floyd and a pteradactyl named Jimi Hendrix. Pleasant change from my normal classic rock background music. Check it out if you like good music, yeh yeh.

"A song has a few rights the same as ordinary citizens... if it happens to feel like flying where humans cannot fly... to scale mountains that are not there, who shall stop it?"
~Charles Ives

No comments: