Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Is it the Apocalypso?

Sometimes certain things just overwhelm me with fear. Sit down and get ready for this: I agree with Darth Jobs. Yep that's right. Ole Steviepoo has my support in his recent stance against the RIAA, et al. PCWorld has a good article about the bruhaha. Yes Mr. Apple Orchard is right. Let's completely do away with all the DRM bullsh-- and let musicians sell independently online or within an iTunes like environment without DRM. Much better plan that benefits EVERYBODY, but the music mafia. So, kudos and props out to Steve Jobs!!!!! (gosh, that just doesn't look right in print)

Now checking to make sure I've taken my morning meds and may go back to bed for more rest. (it still just doesn't look right in print!)

"The joy of music should never be interrupted by a commercial."
~Leonard Bernstein

No comments: