Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Whoa, Slow Down and Live

Thanks to those concerned about my recent absence. Your emails are most welcome. Nice to know that people care and are reading. There has been some health issues and trips to the doctor's office. It may be time to shift gears and lighten the workload as far as the extremely heavy stuff. I'll still pull cables, but may pass on extremely large jobs. The Home Theater installs are coming to a close. Finishing one now and hate it because the long days are taking a toll on my strength. A strict food regimen and daily exercise routine are sorely needed as is better time management.

Other circumstances have pulled me away as well and may continue to do so. Sometimes priorities need to be rearranged. Please pray for me to make good decisions.

"A man's gotta' know his limitations."
-Clint Eastwood

No comments: