Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Friday, August 18, 2006

Blue Bell Banana Split Ice Cream Rocks!

After a mandatory slowdown and a change in meds it's hopeful speed will be back to normal next week. If this is an inconvenience please accept my MOST sincere apologies. I do NOT want to stroke out. Nor does my doctor desire such trauma and when he told me that yesterday he seemed concerned. I like the people at the Smithville clinic. Thank God I don't have to go to that sorry ass bunch in Memphis anymore. Have I mentioned lately that Memphis sucks?

Besides, I am looking forward to my new grandchild that is due to arrive next April. There will be pitter patter of little feet at both Beagle's and Verdana's house. My first one (Beagle n Mud's daughter - the Purple Giraffe) is such a joy and it thrills me to hear her say, "Big Daddy." She's pretty, smart and a happy child. When they smile and laugh a lot, the world is just right. She is a huge part of making the world spin round properly. Verdana, you take care and make sure Uncle Snake brings you all the pickles and Blue Bell Banana Split ice cream you need.

Well, must get busy and start the new exercise routine. I've lost 9 pounds, lol. Now for another 50! Maybe tomorrow the Saltillo Beach House will go back to posting about things computerese instead of personal things. Later.

"Any kid will run any errand for you if you ask at bedtime."
-Red Skelton

No comments: