Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Monday, August 28, 2006

Changes in Attitudes n Latitudes

Just took a few days off to recover from some HBP problems and the world went crazy. There's only eight planets in the solar system now according to some nutjobs that need help with their slack time. These dingbats decided that Pluto is no longer a planet. Screw 'em. It is "grandfathered in" in my opinion . The Emmy Awards were televised last night and Conan O'Brien hosted. Didn't watch it, but it seems he had Bob Newhart in an airtight container. Scotland is all aflame because Keith Richards smoked a cigarette on stage last week during a concert. Seems the Scots take this public smoking ban seriously. C'mon! This is Keith Richards and the Rolling Stones. That's like asking one of the Manning boys not to touch a football. Speaking of the Manning boys, they will lineup against each other on September the 10th. Not a pro football fan, but this game will be watched at the beach house. Who am I pulling for? Well, Payton didn't go to Ole Miss and Eli did. Outta here. Cruise Monday and welcome Tuesday.

"Oh, yesterdays are over my shoulder,
So I can't look back for too long.
There's just too much to see waiting in front of me,
and I know that I just can't go wrong"

-Jimmy Buffett

No comments: