Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Neighborhood Wildlife Report

Okay, Arnold (not the motorcycle lip Gubenator or the Green Acres porcine actor) the opossumus germanicus austriabodicus is fine. He's been in stealth mode lately, but I saw him last night as he waddled in the woods north of the beach house. He hasn't tried to steal the barbeque grill, turn over the green trash bin or lead a possum revolt in the past few weeks. But he's alive and doing his possum thing. Believe me you'll be alerted if he does anything interesting.

Have a casual Saturday night, LOL, what's left of it anyway.

"I have been studying the traits and dispositions of the "lower animals" (so called) and contrasting them with the traits and dispositions of man. I find the result humiliating to me."
-Mark Twain, Letters from the Earth, 1907

No comments: