Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Brief Note

Mother has had knee surgery scheduled since November. It was supposed to take place on February 7, 2006. Partial replacement was the procedure and she had to have tests done prior to the operation. Yesterday they started the tests and found a problem with her heart. We don't know the extent, but should have more information today.

In the meantime, please bear with me. The voice mail on my cingular cell phone has not worked for the past month. It is dropping calls and the ID shows up sometimes even the next day. If you need me please keep calling or email at this address. I try to check email throughout the day and always have the phone with me.

Hopefully, we will hear positve results sometime later this evening. No one is near panic, but we are concerned. Your patience will certainly be appreciated.

No comments: