Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Thursday, August 07, 2003

Thanks everyone for the Linux input. I think ubertech Jim has solved the problem once again. Nice to know people that know Linux.

Tipton County Marty, you 'keep thema cards n letters a comin!' If Tipton County Jim starts whinin' too loud with those back problems tape another flexiril on him, he'll soon pass out! We have our health problems that seem inherent with age, but they sure beat the alternative.

Anyone interested in a 1965 Mustang coupe restored to the max with a hot engine n gear box let me know. This pony is priced to sell. Belongs to a friend of mine and he's moving out of the country and can't take it with him. Sweet, I tell ya, sweet.

One of these days my 4lb shop hammer is going to help me calibrate a dot matrix printer. I will video tape this moment for posterity. Then I may calibrate an apple crapple box and mebbe it's user! I just hope that great Web Site in the Sky is running on Linux and I get to LiLo there. Hmmmmmmm, there's possibly a song title in that last phrase...


What I look forward to is continued immaturity followed by death.
Dave Barry


No comments: