Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Absence of laughter renders life impossible

Okay, it's time to take a hint. Somehow someway I am not doing something right. First back trouble then kidney stones and now a summer cold that I can't shake off. Have I been in a whine-fest or what? Came in yesterday with grandiose plans of accomplishing several tasks. Sat down - went to sleep. During the evening I migrated to the bed and arose just a few minutes before I parked my carcass here in front of this 'mosheen'. Growing older and being overweight sure does make one tired and lazy. Let's see?... more prayer and exercise, yeh, that's the ticket!

The resolution of your monitor makes a difference as to where the links and archives end up (don't change any settings, just scroll to the bottom). Several people have also said clicking on the archive link after it's open will bring in all the posts for that month. Since this cable modem is not yet asynchronous my actual upgrading of the template which makes this page work is timing out. When the cable company finally upgrades the modem changes will be easier. K, Ima through whining and must go to work. As my friend Ed Coffin often says "hope you have a better than expected day!" Well, everyone but the RIAA, BSA, the French, etc.

If you don't learn to laugh at trouble, you won't have anything to laugh at when you're old.
Edgar Watson Howe (1853 - 1937)

No comments: