Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Saturday, August 09, 2003

Another Saturday morning. Sun is shining, birds are singing, gentle breeze is blowing, humidity is tolerable and wasps have invaded the veranda! Being so allergic herr doktor won't let me carry a kit for fear I may use it then drop dead. I really have no use for wasps. They are the Hitlers of the insect world. There will be wasp howitzers purchased in quantity and tonight they will feel a wrath like unto Patton's 3rd! Yea tho' they fly thru the veranda, they WILL fear evil for Pseudogeek will be amongst them.

Dawnload.net is a way way kewl site. Anyone that has ever needed codecs knows what a pain it can be to hunt down these elusive necessitites for audio and video. This site has most of what you need and more. If you are into audio, video, peer to peer, n such this is a great page. Also some networking stuff, cd burning software, etc. Linux, Beos, Amiga, n crapple are also supported. Nice page, moves quickly, easy to navigate, and full of wonderful goodies. Check this out n give me your opinion. Murf, you should go for this page.

{Please understand that I am trying to provide links that may make computing easier. Yet I have to occasionally make a statement about downloading. Forgive my harshness unless you are the flamer.}

Once again let me remind you that Pseudogeek has no army patrolling the realm of cyberspace putting guns to your heads and forcing you to do anything. You have absolutely no right to flame me if you download something and screw up your personal confuser. You did it, and probably did it wrong. Whining here is done by ME and everyone knows I take care of that. If you don't like links that I post then go away and hang out with apple users, the RIAA Gestapo or the French. You can flame me for that which I am responsible, but your own stupidity lies in the self realm.

Pseudogeek out


The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function.F. Scott Fitzgerald (1896 - 1940)

No comments: