Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Saturday, April 26, 2003

It's Saturday night and I am looking forward to watching "Enterprise" which is the only Star Trek that runs on the local cable system (there is TNG on TNN but I've seen em all). I actually took the day off and didn't answer the phone and guess what?! - I feel rested. Hate working on Sundays, but will tomorrow. Cable must be pulled on a current project and a friend is running some wire and needs help. Then I must help someone with their car and come home and mow the yard, which is almost an acre, with a 20" push mower. There are not enough hours in the week to get everything done. Taking vacation the second week in May and it is sorely needed. K, I am whining. Glad to be employed and that my family and friends are healthy. Anyway, if you are thinking about creating work for me, might be a great idea to check with me first; am booked up for several months now. Phone not being answered? There's a reason....

Glad to see that Grokster and Kazaa won in court and are not responible for what files people swap. Now if the court would just order them to stop using that Gain/Gator stuff! Worse than a virus and extremely hard to remove once it sneaks on your machine. Bonzi Buddy, Gator and Xupiter travel in the same circles as the hollywood halfwits, the taliban and the french. Wormy I tell ya , wormy.

No comments: