Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Monday, April 28, 2003

I just don't like Steve Jobs. I've never met the dude, but he is not my cup of tea. He's abrasive, a smartass, conceited and for what? He sells computers that use two year old technology and cost three times as much as a windows machine. He didn't invent this machine , Steve Wozniak did. The company ran him off at one time and he somehow wormed his way back. And puh-leeze don't start that barnyard material about how Apples need to be rated differently! A 1 gig processor is a 1 gig processor, so deal with it. You have to buy everything from this overblown overpricing company; there are no Apple clones. Mr. Jobs has made sure of that. Who would want to "clone" them anyway? Let's see, they possess less than 5% of the market, run slow processors and are way way way too costly. Now tell me again why you bought that Apple? Can you say 'Ima rocket scientist'? I bet Steve Jobs can.....

No comments: